American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
Infant BLS CPR & AED Classes in Austin
One of the most rewarding things in life is to care for a small child; knowing infant CPR, as well as CPR for all ages, will prepare you to jump into any emergency that arises. CPR Certification Austin delivers the finest baby CPR classes, 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS), and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
Austin Infant CPR Classes
One of the most rewarding things in life is to care for a small child; knowing infant CPR, as well as CPR for all ages, will prepare you to jump into any emergency that arises. CPR Certification Austin delivers the finest baby CPR classes, 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS), and Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. When you train for your infant CPR certification, you will also be receiving the training needed to certify you to help children and adults, free of charge! We are here to equip you not only with a life-saving skill set but also with the confidence to act in any crisis.
Our Infant CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Austin Locations
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Austin’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
To respond to and help someone in distress, CPR training is a must! Our infants specific CPR, we will teach you how to —
- Take care of an infant properly
- Identify signs of a baby choking and unresponsiveness
- Use your BLS, CPR, and AED use for all appropriate ages
We never went to see anyone in a position where CPR is needed. Our team is here to equip you with the necessary skills to use your BLS, CPR, and AED knowledge, no matter the situation or the age of the individual.
Usually, small children need CPR because of cardiac arrest brought on by breathing problems. Here are a few reasons why it is essential to know CPR for all ages:
- 7,000+ small children suffer from cardiac arrest every year.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or blockage in the airway.
- Over 21,000 infants died in 2018. SIDS and suffocation were the 4th and 5th leading causes.
Other issues that you could provide CPR attention for include the following: smoke inhalation, head trauma, near-drowning, electrical shock, and poisoning.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a medical technique of combining chest compressions and rescue breathing to revive an individual who suffered from cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning. CPR keeps blood moving through the body to vital organs until further medical help arrives. Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are not breathing independently or are unconscious/unresponsive.
What to Expect in Your Infant CPR Classes
By receiving your American Heart Association CPR certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements and be 100% confident to perform this life-saving skill. This process can restore breathing until responders arrive to give further life support.
You will learn how to —
- Recall the steps of CPR
- Look for a pulse
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish regular breathing patterns
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Austin, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
The benefits of training with us include —
- More one-on-one training in smaller group sizes.
- Our infant CPR classes are among the most widely known and accepted certifications in the country.
- Flexibility where it counts. Come to us or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- You can walk away with your AHA certification card the same day you train and test.
How do I complete the course?
After you’ve finished your registration, simply show up! We do not require any class prep beforehand. Our classes are led by a professional who will address all components in our hands-on in-person training, skills check, and testing. They will also be there to answer any questions you have. All of our CPR courses fulfill 100% AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification training requirements.
When deciding on a CPR class, be careful not to be caught up by courses that seem less expensive but could be missing crucial in-person training. When you take our CPR renewal class, you will regain the best CPR education so you can help save lives.
When can I take my certification course?
We have weekly opportunities for you to choose from! Simply sign up for one of our classes from our calendar that best fits your schedule!
When will my Infant CPR certificate expire?
Your CPR certification should be renewed every two years. If your certification card is expired or about to expire, sign up for one of our classes today!